Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sam


Sam
10" x 8", Coloured Pencil
Copyright Laura Hardie 2012

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this handsome boy, above, a few weeks ago. Don’t think he was overly pleased at having his run time continually interrupted by me and my camera but he was ever so good and posed when needed. It’s always nice when I get the opportunity to photograph my ‘models’ in person as it’s not often possible. 

I didn't manage to get a lot of in-progress shots for this drawing unfortunately as my computer is still playing up but here's what I did get.

Copyright Laura Hardie 2012

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is amazing. Have a lovely Sunday!
Best wishes Molly

Laura said...

Thank you Molly x

Kathryn Hansen said...

he is beautiful...you did an amazing job of capturing him!!

Kathryn Hansen said...

he is beautiful...you did an amazing job of capturing him!!

Dora said...

uehey...I have missed this picture....the dog Sam is a beautiful drawing, great colouring and drawing.
perfect!!
greetings

Olga Díaz OlgaD.Art said...

Hola Laura, estoy viendo algunos de tus maravillosos dibujos, son increíbles. Felicidades..
Saludos