Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting there

Jed
A Work in Progress
Copyright Laura Hardie 2009

Jed is starting to look more complete now that he has all his legs and paws in. All that’s left to do now is the neck area – which I deliberately left to the end – and more work on his shoulder. He will of course be ‘grounded’ and not floating in air like he is at the moment as it is my intention to add a bit of sand here and there where necessary.

Something on my to-do list lately has been to move my Feed Burner account over to Google. As you know Feed Burner is merging with Google and I am led to believe that everything will be finalised at the end of this month (I could be wrong so don’t quote me). With the end of the month fast approaching I thought I’d better not put it off any longer and have now made the necessary changes, which I’m relieved to say was very simple. There shouldn’t be any problems with subscriptions etc, but do let me know if there are and I will do my best to investigate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're producing a brilliant portrait and quickly too! Congrats, I can't wait to see it finished!

Sal x

Laura said...

Thanks Sal - It doesn't feel quickly:)Just got a bit of touching up to do and I'm calling him done.