Friday, November 30, 2007

Hellooooooo

Eric
10x8 Colour Pencil

What a month, and none of it pleasant. Fingers crossed, touch wood, etc, my headaches appear to be clearing thanks to a course of antibiotics, and I'm starting to feel and look human again.

I've never realised quite how debilitating headaches can be - I was totally useless and could often only manage one or two hours a day on my commissions. Needless to say I have a mountain of things to get through - emails, assessments, commissions, paper work, not to mention Christmas shopping.

I'd like to say this has all been done but unfortunately it hasn't and I HATE the shops at this time of year. I'll need to get my finger out soon as my daughter is starting to wonder whether she'll get anything under the tree this year. Then there's the wrapping (groan). Why does the run up to Christmas invariably turn out to be major stressful? It's enough to give anyone tension headaches and those I could well do without, thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you are feeling better Laura....hmmm i know what you mean about the shops this time of year, just plain manic,enough to give anyone a headache.

Laura said...

Thanks Victoria, I'd almost forgotten what it felt like not to have a headache.

I'm going to try my best and be very calm doing my shopping - lots of cake breaks;-D