Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Horse on film

After a few touch-ups here and there and leaving it for a while to see if anything that wasn't right jumped out at me (it didn't) I am calling my horse on film officially finished. And I'm really quite pleased with it - it looks like a horse which is good.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that 'Horse on film' is not a good title to give it which is why, having been unable to come up with one myself, I am looking to you for inspiration. I'd really love to know what you think so let me have your ideas for a title - you could get a print for your troubles!

Limited edition prints will be available in the near future to purchase via my website but I will give the first of the run - signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity - to whoever gives me the winning title. There's no rush either, I'll make my choice and reveal the winner on Saturday 15 September, giving you over two weeks of serious thinking time. Now over to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful Laura,love it....as for a title not much cop at that myself, but how about " Reflective Thoughts " or " Reflective " cos to me he looks like he is thinking and dreaming... there you go "Reflective Dreamer "....lol hope this helps.

Laura said...

Thanks Victoria, glad you like it and thanks for taking the time to think of a title, it helps a lot:)