Friday, July 28, 2006

Website Updates

Been working - ALOT - on my website over the last few days - most of it behind the scenes trying to better my chances of ranking high in the search engines. Time will tell if it was all worth it.

Also updated things you can see on the website - mainly my 'shop' www.petportraits-bylaura.com/shop.htm where I offer original works of art for sale. This is a first for me and it will be interesting to see how it fares.

On the portrait front I have completed what I nicknamed 'The Wedding Couple' - a portrait of a couple on their wedding day 25 years ago. I enjoyed doing this portrait as I did not have to replicate the colours of the photograph I was given to work from and instead used pinks, purples and blues. Working on this portrait has inspired me to work with my watercolour paints again and have a couple of things in mind to do with them when I get time. Here is the completed portrait.






No comments: