Friday, February 20, 2009

Greyhound - Stage 2

Jed
A work in progress

I’ve not spent as much time as I would have liked on Jed this week thanks to the schools being closed for the mid term break. For some reason or other I never seem to get as much work done when they’re closed and yet I never take this into account when planning ahead in my diary. Typical.

Thankfully I’m not falling behind with commissioned work but I am with possible exhibition pieces and I’ll really need to get my finger out and do something about this if I want to meet my goals for the year. A couple of days out and about with my camera should give me some much needed inspiration and hopefully great reference material to work from.

1 comment:

Teresa Mallen said...

Jed looks fantastic Laura! I love his feet. He is a very sinewy fella. Good luck with those reference photos. I have tons of them but sometimes deciding which ones to use next gets me in a twist. :-)