Last year wasn’t productive for me with one thing or another so I'm ‘carrying forward’ the goals I made back then and making them this years goals – I’ve made a few tweaks here and there.
- Spend more time on marketing. Update my marketing materials such as business cards, postcards etc.
- Print, market and sell prints of my work.
- Start a newsletter.
- Experiment more with my pencils, try new supports, techniques and mixing them with other media.
- Work more with paint – aim to complete at least one painting a month.
- Put together a portfolio of work with the aim of approaching galleries next year.
- Submit work into at least two exhibitions.
- Learn more about my camera and improve my photography skills - start photography course.
11.5"x8" Graphite pencil
Copyright Laura Hardie 2010
I had a very quiet Christmas watching too much TV and eating lots of chocolate as predicted. I did manage to work here and there on the Weimaraner I started back at the end of November however, and he is now finished.
Next up on the drawing board is another Cocker Spaniel.