Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First Collie finished

Barney
Copyright Laura Hardie 2009

Haven’t the last four days been wonderful. It is very rarely we get weather like this – sunshine and blue skies from dawn to dusk – that I had to make the most of it. It could after all be our quota for the year, although if those at the met office are to be believed, we can expect a lot more throughout the summer months – lovely:)

I did manage to get Barney finished before my mini break from the drawing board which I’m pleased about. I’ve now made a start on Sam and should blog some progress shots within the next few days.

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

What a wonderful portrait!

Unknown said...

Barney looks so magnificent. Great job. Love the fur and wow those eyes are lovely.

Arcobaleno said...

Wonderful art!!!! and lovely dog!!!

Laura said...

Gail, Dors and arcobaleno, thank you for your great comments, they are much appreciated:)