Monday, October 22, 2007

Holidays


Odie
12x10 Coloured Pencil
Commission

Last week saw the schools on holiday again. I know I've said this before but I honestly don't remember having as many holidays when I was at school. Luckily my kids are now at an age where they are happy to amuse themselves and are rarely ever in anyway so I didn't have to spend the week thinking of things to do to keep them amused. A good thing really considering my work load in the run up to Christmas - can't see me having any days off for a good while yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful portrait Laura.

Laura said...

Thanks Victoria,he was certainly a challenge with all that wiry hair:-D

Irma Leon said...

You are a great artist! I love your work. Laura I am also and artist and I love to paint animals, so your style give me much more inspiration to keep on painting.
God bless you and bless your talent.
Irma