Sunday, November 24, 2013

NEW Limited Edition Prints


'Gentle Giant'
Limited Edition of only 50
Image Size: 26cm x 39cm
Mounted Size: 37cm x 49cm
£75

He’s been a long time coming but I’ve found him – no, not the man of my dreams sadly but a fine art printer ……....... in Edinburgh! You would think in a city like Edinburgh, and with Google at my fingertips, this would be a relatively easy search but it wasn’t. More a frustrating one. Anyway, search is over and I now have two new Limited Edition Prints available to purchase and ready to go to good homes.


'Serene Splendour'
Limited Edition of only 50
Image Size: 27cm x 36cm
Mounted Size: 38cm x 46cm
£75

Probably a bit early to mention the 'C' word, I try and wait until December for that, but they would be a great present for someone or why not treat yourself. For further details on both please email me. 

2 comments:

Colette Theriault said...

Stunning works Laura, as always!! I truly admire your pencil work. Do you use melotex for your drawings?

Laura said...

Hi Colette and thank you :) I've been using Mellotex lately for my graphite drawings - I use Fabriano hp watercolour paper if using coloured pencil. Takes a bit of getting used to but I do like it.