Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dutch Auction Update



Eye Contact
Coloured Pencil
Copyright Laura Hardie 2011


Is it just me or are the weeks getting shorter. Either that or I’m getting worse at managing my time effectively as I always seem to be playing catch-up with everything lately - like doing this blog post which should have been done yesterday! It’s just a very quick post too so I can bring you up to date with the Dutch Auction – prices on all drawings have dropped another £20 with ‘Eye Contact’ (above) now £185; ‘Focused’, £240; ‘Intrigue’, £210; ‘Morgan’, £150 and ‘Inquiring Mind’, £250. If you are interested in any of the drawings in the auction and would like more information please feel free to drop me an email.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Teresa said...

Wow, Laura - this is absolutely stunning.

Laura said...

Thank you x

Jeanne Carr said...

Great pose! I'm intrigued as to how you capture the lighting so well in your drawings.